- Read the story The Hunger Artist, by Franz Kafka and take notes on your copybook of the new words you can find.
- Answer the questions as posted on the blog.
- Create a session on thinglink.com (or the Ipad application).
Check the following example:
Click here for a short tutorial:
- Your project will include the following:
- A background that represents the main idea of the story (it can be an image that shows hunger, a cage, a menagerie, etc.)
- A tag with 10 new words and their definitions as taken from dictionary.com
- A tag with your favorite sentence of the story, explaining why you chose it (40-70 words)
- The answer to this question: Why does the man decide to fast? (40-70 words).
- Choose one of these themes and explain how it is present or absent in the story: “Ambition”, “Self-esteem”, “Empathy”, “Authoritarism”. (40-70 words)
- A 1-minute video of yourself, giving your opinion about the story, saying why it is interesting and why you would recommend other people to read it.
- UPLOAD THE LINK TO YOUR PROJECT ON YOUR BLOG
You will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Grammar: __/4 pts.
- Vocabulary and spelling: __/4 pts.
- Responsibility and class work: __/3 pts.
- Use of technology: __/3 pts.
- Task completion: __/6 pts.
- Reading comprehension: __/4 pts
TOTAL: __/24 PTS.