Students have until next week to finish any pending tasks, or if not, they will stay with the ¨1,0¨ which is already on school track… There are four students have yet to show me their Thinglink assignment.
- Read the story The Hunger Artist, by Franz Kafka and take notes on your copybook of the new words you can find.
- Answer the questions as posted on the blog.
- Create a session on thinglink.com (or the Ipad application).
Check the following example:
Click here for a short tutorial:
- Your project will include the following:
- A background that represents the main idea of the story (it can be an image that shows hunger, a cage, a menagerie, etc.)
- A tag with 10 new words and their definitions as taken from dictionary.com
- A tag with your favorite sentence of the story, explaining why you chose it (40-70 words)
- The answer to this question: Why does the man decide to fast? (40-70 words).
- Choose one of these themes and explain how it is present or absent in the story: “Ambition”, “Self-esteem”, “Empathy”, “Authoritarism”. (40-70 words)
- A 1-minute video of…
View original post 71 more words