- What do you know about Sherlock Holmes?
- Have you ever watched the series “Sherlock”?
- How different to Arthur Conan Doyle’s books is the series “Sherlock”?
Activity 1: Today we will watch part of the episode “A study in Pink” from the first season of “Sherlock”. As you watch this episode, answer the following questions on your copybook:
- What reasons does the police at the conference give for the death of the young man?
- What does the woman in the white overall invite Sherlock to drink ?
- What are Holmes and Watson going to share?
- What is Holmes address?
- What does Holmes answer when he is asked about what he does?
Activity 1 answers:
1.- Suicide by poisoning.
2.- A cup of coffee.
3.- A flat
4.- 221B Baker street
5.- He says he is a consulting detective.
Activity 2: Write captions for the 3 pictures below. Each caption must have…
View original post 143 more words