Today you will practice for your Individual Oral using the application “Educreations”.
- Select one picture from this link: https://g16languagebslmackay.wordpress.com/2015/08/06/697/. Save it on the ipad and then upload it on educreations.
- Type the caption of the image at the bottom and put your name, class and title of activity on the upper left corner.
- Before recording, use this file to prepare your presentation in 15 minutes.
- After that, record your photo description. You can only do it once, so practice for it before.
- Once ready, tap on the arrow on the upper right corner and choose the option “Save Finished Video”. Complete the Lesson Details with appropriate information. Select the option “Published”. Subject Area: World Languages. Subject: All. Grade: 11th.
- Create an account by clicking on Sign Up. Select “Student” and then tap on “Don’t have a code?”. Create your account introducing the corresponding information or sign up using your Facebook account.
- Finally copy link and paste it as a new entry on your blog.